2014, March 29th CoreTML framework 1.2 released!
CoreTML framework version 1.2 has been just released. It is a maintainance release containing mainly bugfixes and minor improvements.
The main changes are:
- Lua version updated to 5.2.3
- Third-party Lua addons can now be used with TMLgen
- TMLgen can use Lua installed on the system (useful for Unix-like systems)
- TMLgen now skips shebang (#!) at the beginning of the template
- Minor bugfixes in TMLconf and the CoreTML Editor
- Build system migrated to CMake
See changelog for a more detailed list of changes.
Download it from the CoreTML download page!
Copyright © 2010-2015 by Alex I. Kuznetsov.
All product and company names mentioned here are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.